To start planning your upcoming event, follow these simple steps:
Find a Space
Outdoors: Click here for park locations.
Contact a Specialist
- Recreation Centers: To reserve, call the Recreation Center you are interested in.
- Athletic Fields: To reserve, call the Sports Office at 703.746.5414.
- Park Reservations:
- Call the Office of Special Events at 703.746.5419 for hourly rate information regarding:
- Waterfront Park, 1A Prince St.
- Oronoco Bay Park, 100 Madison St.
- Windmill Hill Park, 501 S. Union St.
- Montgomery Park, 901 N. Royal St.
- King Street Gardens Park, 1806 King St.
- Call the Registration & Reservation Office at 703.746.5414 for information regarding 4-hour picnic block reservations at the following locations*:
- Armistead L. Boothe Park, 520 Cameron Station Blvd.
- Ben Brenman Park, 4800 Brenman Park Dr.
- Chinquapin Park, 3210 King St.
- Fort Ward Park, 4301 West Braddock Rd.
- Joseph Hensley Park, 4200 Eisenhower Ave.
- Lee Center, 1108 Jefferson St.
- Old Town Pool, 1605 Cameron St.
Additional parks not listed may be available for reservation. Call the Registration & Reservation Office at 703.746.5414 for additional information.
- * Note: If your event includes any of the following, please contact the Office of Special Events at 703.746.5419 for application and permit information:
- more than 100 people in attendance
- use of a moon bounce, amplified sound, propane, a tent(s), or shuttle services
- open to the public
- items for sale or admission charge
- reserved parking and/or street closures
A special events' specialist will provide pricing and application information and confirm park availability, then acquire any necessary permits for your upcoming event. Please refer to the City Special Events Policy for more information.
- Indoor Facility Application
- Special Event Information and Application
- Picnic Information and Application
- Park Rental Form
For additional information on rental fees, review the Department Fee Schedule.